Monday, November 6, 2017

Cards in Envy - Typography

Cards in Envy's first challenge for November is Typography  (Letters, Words or Sentiment as main focus)  You can see the challenge here. All cards must fit into a standard size envelope for easy mailing.

Who remembers shaving cream backgrounds when they were all the "rage"?  I decided to dig out my shaving cream, pour a couple of drops of Stampin Up re-inkers into it and voila, I have a fun background.

I hope you'll come play along at Cards in Envy.

Spray shaving cream onto a paper plate
or something you can throw away
or wash off. Drop a few drops
of any colors (I used Stampin Up
re-inkers). I am thinking I've
used food colors before but
not positive)

Mix the colors together using a
plastic spoon or something you
can wash off or throw away.
Lay your cardstock in it,
then smear off the excess
shaving cream and there's
your fun background.

Sentiment by Unity Stamps

No comments: