Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Always leave a little room in your holidays for miracles



When I first saw this snowman stamp by Mama Elephant, I had to have it. I ordered it directly from Mama Elephant and with quick shipping, I got it in 3 days. Can't ask for much more than that!!  And I have been stamping my Christmas cards with it ever since.  Here's one card I made for the following challenges:

Calling All Sistas - CAS06 Encouragement
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Goes Christmas
Crafting by Designs - Winter Sparkle


Snowman stamp by Mama Elephant
Sentiment by PrintWorks

Wink of Stella clear glitter pen used
to make hat and scarf glittery on this snowman



2 comments:

Ceal said...

This is Adorable!!! thanks for playing along in the CaS Encouragement challenge and sharing a little kindness!

Tracey T said...

This really is a fabulous stamp. Thank you for playing along at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey