Sunday, May 26, 2013

Homemade envelope glue

I made the homemade envelope glue because I could not find the envelope glue at Hobby Lobby. Instead of driving all over town looking for it, I went on you tube and found a video how to make your own glue for envelopes. Its super easy and it works!!  You just need to make sure you glob it onto the flaps real good and let them dry for a couple of hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J26tCHukLc

After letting the envelope dry overnight, I can safely say the envelope is still sealed tight and it worked great.  Guess what I will be doing this morning!! :) Happy Envelope Making!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I watched the video and made some last night. Because I am impatient I dried it with my heat gun, licked it and stuck it down, and it's still stuck this morning. Much easier than the recipes I saw that involve boiling vinegar and adding stinky gelatin. Thanks for the link!