Sunday, May 26, 2013

Envelope Punch Board

A brand new envelope maker is out and its called Envelope Punch Board and its made by "We R Memory Keepers".  I'm not sure its in stores yet so I ordered mine online from a scrapbook store in Greensboro. I ordered it back in Feb and I just got it this week. So far, I really like it.  
 
 
 
 
It's easy to use and you can a cute envelope in a quick minute.  These are a few I made out of paper I had from Hobby Lobby. I'm still searching for envelope glue as Hobby Lobby was out.  I found a  video on you tube so I tried making my own glue but I'm waiting for it to dry to see how it worked. If it works, I will share the link  :).


2 comments:

Jackie said...

You found flip flop paper! I like mine, too, I just wish they had been a little more precise with their measurements.

K Hutchinson said...

AWESOME, I have had this on my wish list! Every time I make my own envelopes people go crazy over them! I am thinking the boys could use this one??? Love the ones you made!