Saturday, January 2, 2010

Who else has millions of sheets of patterned paper?

Well, I decided to clean out my stamp room this morning. I have so much patterned paper. I "must" use it up before I buy new. I organized it. I put away my holiday paper and my Halloween paper I still had out. I organized all my colors in piles so now I know what I have. I put all my birthday paper together. I pulled out some sheets of Valentine paper from last year so I do not need to buy any new Valentine paper this year. I can use what I have right?

5 comments:

Peggy said...

Yes! You can use what you have, but you can also treat yourself to something new and fun and full of hearts! Everything in moderation.

Jackie said...

Let me know how that works for you! I have tons of it, too, but when the new stuff comes out I have to have it.

Chelsea said...

I too am a paper junkie! Doesn't it feel good to get organized for the New Year though!!!

Melis said...

Good for you girl! I think you've inspired me to tackle my own patterned paper storm and organize it!!!

Melis

Lesa said...

There is always room for more yummy paper. :)