Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We shopped till we literally dropped!!

Ellie, Patty, Michelle, Becky and I all headed to Enchanted Cottage yesterday for the day. Patty is here visiting her sister Ellie from Connecticut. Becky is a scrapbooker friend of Ellie's. We had alot of fun and I bought some new stamps, a breast cancer punch that I have been wanting, lots of glitter and some fun flock that I have been wanting to try but couldnt' find it local. We had lunch at a fun new little diner just down the street from Enchanted Cottage, they were dressed in 60's poodle skirts and we had burgers and fries. After we dropped off Michelle, we got in a HUGE traffic jam on the interstate and we literally creeped along for 2 hours. Finally, made it home around 8 pm. It was a long day but lots of fun!!!

MUCH cooler temps are headed our way, as in 45 degrees by tomorrow morning. I can't wait and Charlie is already "griping". lol

2 comments:

BarbK said...

Your blog looks fabulous in pink. Glad you had a chance to shop yesterday, especially with Shackie friends.

Peggy said...

You changed your blog! Very cute and very pink!!! Sherri you are my inspiration... you are one busy gal!!!!