Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have you seen the new cupcake stamps by Taylored Expressions?

Oh my gosh they are so cute and I had to have them!! I have been reading Taylor's blog for quite some time so when I saw this big announcement I got super excited. I placed my order on the day they came out and I got them shipped priority mail 4 days later. I made these 3 cards today. You can place your order here





I used K&K Company patterned paper. For the bats, I used the Martha Stewart bat punch. I used Stickles platinum glitter for the witches hair and the vampire's hair. Colored with Copic and/or Prismacolor markers.

12 comments:

Erin said...

These are ADORABLE!!! I am so jealous!

K Hutchinson said...

OH MY HECK these are so cute! Love them!

Lesa said...

OMG!!! Those are so cute!!! Did I say CUTE?!!! :)

Anonymous said...

oh Sherri, these are adorable!!! great cards
Cindi
:)

Tami Bayer said...

Those are so sweet they make my teeth hurt. Love them :)

Ethel Amutan said...

Didn't I just see these two days ago on the "Shack?" If you ordered these online, you whipped these babies out FAST! Very creative and so "you"..... cupcakes and all! Love the colors (I love bright Halloween colors. Totally fits your bright and cheerful personality, Sherri.

shuggy said...

ok, those are so stinkin' adorable!!!

BarbK said...

I love your Halloween cards. They're fabulous, dahling.

Traci G said...

These are way too cute!!! Love that Taylor and her cupcakes!!!

Jennifer E. said...

Cute & fun! I love these little guys!

Anonymous said...

Very cute but where is the candy corn cupcake?

Jami said...

All of your cupcake cards are darling!