Sunday, August 24, 2008

I joined this swap at the Stamp Shack



and it was for Halloween ATC's. While I was at Michael's the other day I saw this cute Frankenstein door hanging "wooden" thing that needed to be painted and I knew the hostess of this swap would love it. Chris loves anything Frankenstein. So I bought it, took it home and painted it. Here is the before and after. I told my friend Traci about it and sent her a picture of it and she said I had to mail it now. She was doing a Stampin Up party at her house today and she wanted to see it too so I sent it (the ATC's aren't due till OCTOBER). Well, Chris got it yesterday and she already has it hanging in her stamp room. HA. So now I can post it on my blog. I thought it came out pretty good considering I have never painted anything in my life before. Could there be more painting in my future? Stay tuned :).

5 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

WOW! Sherri, You did a great job on this. The painted one looks like one you could buy in a store. Cute, Cute, Cute!

BarbK said...

He's adorable! Well done with the painting. A new hobby, perhaps?

K Hutchinson said...

He is so cute! Great job painting him!

Tami Bayer said...

I love to paint and this little guy is so adorable. You did a great job on him, Sherri.

Erin said...

This is so cute! What a thoughtful thing to do for Chris