Sunday, May 6, 2007

Spent all day putting the trampolene up ...




It took us 7 HOURS to get it up but we finally got it up. We found this square trampolene at Sam's. Here are some photos of Emily and Nicholas. See if you can tell which one is Nicholas. His hair is almost as long as Emily's. ha ha The first "injury" we had was to MY HEAD!! I was underneath the trampolene reaching for a part as we were still putting it together and I thought I was clear of the side rail and wham! I hit the back of my head into it. Talk about pain!! Instant pain!!! I'm ok now!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Well I think that is Emily in the top picture. I'm sure they will have lots of fun with that. Christopher and his friends still use his all the time.

BarbK said...

That looks like so much fun. I used to love the trampoline as a kid. Sorry you hurt your head!

Anonymous said...

Emily is in the short shorts. WOuld never catch Nicholas in those. Ha. Glad to see it has sides.