I was so excited to see Tim Holtz' latest Christmas release that I grabbed it immediately at Simon Says Stamp. They will make such easy Christmas cards this year and this is my first card from that set. I used my Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor pencils and this went together in 5 minutes :). He will be doing a live you tube video on September 26th using these stamps. I can't wait!!
Hand Stamped Sentiments - Color Challenge 496
The Paper Players - Candles
![]() |
| Stamps by Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Pencils and water |

3 comments:
Wow, Sherri! What a perfect image for our challenge! This is a great Christmas card. You can't beat quick and easy, especially when the result is as lovely as this. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
Sherri, your card caught my eye since I just received this stamp set yesterday. How beautiful it looks with the soft coloring using the watercolor crayons and I love how you left the design CAS. It's just so striking. Thank you so much for joining in with the Paper Players this week!
Sherri that is indeed a great image for quick and easy festive cards and it would work in lots of different colourways too. Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!
Post a Comment