Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Snoopy in red/white/blue

I am doing very well since my ovary surgery a week ago. Bandages are off and my cysts tested benign so that was a relief that I didn't need a full hysterectomy. I walked for 30 minutes today at the park before it got to 100. We are currently in a heat wave and I am counting the days until Fall :).  I just ordered some new Halloween stamps from Unity Stamps last week and they should be here soon. I can't wait to start on my Halloween cards. My fave holiday for cards!!

I colored Snoopy's dog house in red/white/blue in honor of our 250th birthday for America!!

If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - Yummy Red White and Blue
(PIN)spirational - Red/White/Blue
Cupcake Inspirations - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Make Your Mark (Copic markers and white Nuvo drops)
Colorful Options - July Red/White/Blue (Option 1)

Positively Peanuts stamp set




















6 comments:

meg said...

A great Snippy card,pleased that everything went well

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Deanne Saunders said...

Me again!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!!

Inkyfingeredcat said...

Oh wow! Great use of the snoopy image
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Anonymous said...

❤️❤️❤️This is so cute! Love Snoopy! Thank you for joining us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Enjoy the remainder of the week. ❤️๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŒˆCheers, Makira

foleysfriend said...

Great way to incorporate the 250th birthday onto your card. So patriotic. Wondering if Snoopy is tired or is he watching the fireworks. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

sue n.