Wednesday, July 31, 2024

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

This is such a fun set I got on sale at Concord & 9th last year. I decided just to color one stocking and I really love how it came out. I'm thinking of doing this with someone's last name on the mantle next time. 

Little Red Wagon - Christmas in July
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything in Christmas
Make My Monday - Coloring Mediums (Copic marker)
Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas in July

Stamp by Concord & 9th 
Colored with Copics
Stocking die cut by Concord & 9th


6 comments:

meg said...

Great idea to highlight/ colour one stocking,love it.

Anita van Deur said...

A very nice card for Christmas. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

Pamela said...

clean and simple card and cute just coloring one stocking. thank you for sharig with us at MMM

Imke said...

Super cool card, Sherri. I like the pop of color !

Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week. Good luck in the draw and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Super toffe kaart. Helemaal leuk. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Make My Monday challenge
Great card, love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

LeAnne said...

I love this!