Friday, April 26, 2024

You Put the Cute in Charcuterie

I am flying tomorrow to Florida to see our daughter Emily who moved there in December. I am going before it gets too hot. I managed to get a flight for $70 ROUNDTRIP. I can't even drive it for that!! It's a 10 hour drive or a 1 hr, 20 min flight so I much prefer to fly. I can't wait!

I actually sent this card to Emily for Valentine's Day and she said it was her favorite card I have ever made her! LOL  She's 31. I added a little glaze to the heart and the choco covered strawberries. I do love this set so much but it's a lot of work coloring and gluing all those die cuts down!!

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Springtime Designer Paper
TIC TAC TOE - TTTC246 (Flowers/Free/Die Cuts)

Stamps and die cuts by Avery Elle





1 comment:

Darlene said...

OMG how cute is this and love your choice of designer paper! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B