Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Hummingbird Center Display Fun Fold

I'm happy to say I finally saw my first male hummingbird of the season TODAY.  So in honor of that, I made a fun fold hummingbird card. This was a fun one called Center Display fun fold and you can find it here. It's really quite easy once you get the hang of it and it folds nicely to fit into a standard size envelope. I'm thinking it may need an extra postage stamp though on the envelope because it is a little bulky when folded up. Hummingbird and flower die cuts by Concord & 9th. 

Little Red Wagon - Fun Folds



2 comments:

meg said...

Love your humming bird Sherri,a beautiful card

Brenda said...

This is beautiful, Sherri and the perfect fold for your lovely image. Can't wait to try this one. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon!