Monday, April 15, 2024

A Gift from the Heart

I saw my first female hummingbird today! Yes, I am still making hummingbird cards!! I can't stop! LOL It's very warm for April. Will be almost 90F all week long so I have to change the feeders a lot more often so they don't get mold.

Update on my neck upcoming therapy, my insurance company denied the appeal so I will try something else to see if that helps my neck pain. I hate the insurance in the USA. They dictate what we can do and what we can't do. It's just getting worse and worse. Then, this weekend, I bent over and hurt my back and could barely walk on Saturday but I have been resting and putting heat on it so that's slowly getting back to normal. I miss my walks in the mornings!!

Cupcake Inspirations - Flowers
Dream Valley - Make it female
Make My Monday - A Bird
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Showers or Flowers (FLOWERS)

Stamps by Impression Obsession
Dirt stamp by Taylored Expressions





5 comments:

meg said...

Simply gorgeous stamping and colours Sherri

Pamela said...

such a fun and cheerful card. thank you for sharing your creation with us at MMM Challenge

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty. I Love the green and yellow and your inking around the edge of your card. I hope you are feeling better!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Glittertastic said...

I hope you are feeling better soon - nothing worse than neck/back ache! The card is great - that scribble effect stamp is so unusual.
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

Dawn Phillips said...

What a beautiful fresh looking card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x