Friday, March 1, 2024

Stella Easter Bunnies

 I can't believe it's March already. This means my hummingbirds will soon be arriving and I cannot wait!

I made this card for my chemo buddy. If you want to check out this great organization and be teamed up with someone going through chemo, check out their website. I send one card a week and this is my 6th year doing it. You can find Chemo Angels here. There's another organization where to send cards to also called Love Notes Fairy and that is once a month. You can find that here. I participate in that too. 

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Dots and/or Stripes
CRAFT-alnica - Animals
As You See It - Let's Get Eggy (no eggs, but I do love some Easter bunnies on my cards)

Easter bunnies by Tim Holtz
Letters by Sizzix





8 comments:

meg said...

Love these rabbits Sherri,a fun Spring/Easter card

Lia said...

What a great fun card. Those rabbits are hilarious!
Lia DT TSOC

Jan Clothier said...

Great bunnies! I like their quirky nature and the way they're cooperating to carry the carrot! Lovely touch of personalisation with the name too. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It.

AndrejaM said...

Hvala, ker z zelo lepo voščilnico sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

Heather Cooper said...

Haha! Those bunnies are so whimsical! They look like they're performing a dance together with the carrot as their dance prop! I love how the carrot and the name use the same paper! Thanks for joining our gallery at As You See It!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Oh those bunnies made me smile, as they're heading off with their prize carrot! Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge

Jane Knudsen said...

These bunnies are adorable! After reading Heather's comment, all I can see is dancing bunnies. In all seriousness, what a happy and cheerful card for your friend. Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Jane Knudsen said...

These bunnies are adorable! After reading Heather's comment, all I can see is dancing bunnies. In all seriousness, what a happy and cheerful card for your friend. Thanks for joining us at As You See It!