Wednesday, February 28, 2024

You're in my Thoughts

I was supposed to have a procedure on my neck today called a Medial Branch Block and my health insurance denied it. Because I had surgery on the same spot 6 years ago on my neck, they said no. It's not the same spot, the arthritis is now in my facial joints so my dr. is going to appeal it and hopefully they will ok it. It could take a month or a week. It all makes me so mad!! We pay so much money for health insurance each month and then to be denied. What a joke! Right now I am not crafting for too long periods of time so I just do a little at a time before my neck starts to hurt. I need something done and I do not want another surgery if  I can help it.

Little Red Wagon - Stencil Power
Fab n' Funky - Favorite Colors (green and brown)
Shopping Our Stash - It's Not Easy Being Green

Embossing folder by Darice
Tree Stencil by The Greetery


5 comments:

dj said...

That tree is amazing!! Way to go shopping your stash for our "it's not easy being green" challenge!! So glad you joined the fun and play along with us at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS516

meg said...

Beautiful shades of green in your fabulous tree Sherri,so sorry to read about your arthritic neck and facial pain,hope you manage to get treatment soon,many thanks for your support and kind words xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful texture on this gorgeous tree. Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Brenda said...

Sherry, I do hope things get sorted out soon for you. I am certainly glad you were able to create this beauty, your tree is gorgeous and I just love all that wonderful texture.

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful project! Thanks for playing along at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner