Sunday, December 17, 2023

Introducing myself to my new chemo buddy

If you haven't heard about a group called Chemo-Angels, you are really missing out. I have been a member for about 6 years and I have been a chemo angel to 6 or 7 chemo buddies. You can see about it here. I have a brand new one so I thought it would be fun to incorporate a photo of me and the kids on this card with this cute snowman. I have had this stamp for many, many years and found it at Tuesday Morning many years ago before they all went out of business. I usually like to make my Happy New Year cards out of it. I watercolored this image and then used some Stickles on the snow to give it some "Sparkle". 

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge - Anything Goes, Optional Party

Stamp by Stampendous





6 comments:

April Williams said...

This is such a cute card. What a nice gesture to be a part of Chemo Angels. I know this card will be very encouraging. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Sue said...

First off, Bless you for what you do with cancer patients. The card is wonderful and love how you attached the picture! I am positive your card brought a bright spot to a day that might now have been so good. thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Sherri and am sure your chemo buddy loves it! What a lovely, thoughtful thing to do! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a fabulous New Year!
Luv
Lols x x x

Bunny said...

I love this image as you can add a picture like you did or write anything you want on that blank space. It's a lot of fun. Kudos for being a chemo angel. You'll probably never really know how you touched the lives of others. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

KarinsArtScrap said...

Sherri beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}