Wednesday, December 20, 2023

2024 Calendar

I always give out hand made stamped calendars to friends for the holidays. I usually start in September but for whatever this year, I am getting a late start. 2 of my friends I won't even see until AFTER the holidays, probably the first weekend in January since of them moved to the beach so I still have time but I am almost done with the others. They have a clipped wooden frame that they just switch them out each year and they always love it when I give them. They measure 4x6. 

Little Red Wagon - Under Pressure
Ellibelle's Corner - I spy with my little eye ... something old, something new (there are both new and old stamps used on my calendars. I printed off the calendars online)






3 comments:

Ellibelle said...

These are so fun and each one really beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye"!

Kate said...

What a fabulous project - and I especially like your December page!

Thanks for joining us for our “Under Pressure” last-minute Christmas challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I hope that you and yours had a blessed Christmas Day!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Pauline C said...

Great fun calendars - so much beautiful detail! Thanks so much for joining in this month's "I Spy" Challenge and the theme of "Something Old and/or Something New".
Pauline xx