Friday, October 20, 2023

Wishing You a Spectacular Halloween

These Tim Holtz pumpkins are sure fun to put together but have ALOT of pieces!! I cut apart a saying from Purple Onion Stamps to make it fit up and down on the side of the card and I used splattered cardstock for the background. Shiny black bat die cuts added by Impression Obsession. I made several versions of this card, some with bats, some without. 

Thought I would show off my pumpkin purse I found at Marshall's back in August. I saw it on the Fall/Halloween Facebook group and had to have it. I was shocked when I found it at my store. I also have a haunted house purse too!! I'll have to show that one off too later. 

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Pumpkins
Try it on Tuesday - Halloween




2 comments:

Mrs.B said...

Love your pumpkin card, very spooky.
Your pumpkin purse was a great buy.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

Diane said...

A fabulous great pumpkin and what a fun purse too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}