Monday, October 16, 2023

Christmas skiing and presents

The Greetery sure came out with a cute car set this year!! You can do so much with it and with this challenge being in brown and red, I knew I had to use it. For my birch trees, I chose this technique at Splitcoast to do it with my Distress Mica Stain in Crooked Broomstick which is the perfect shade of brown for this challenge. You can see it done here and it's very easy to do. All you need is an old credit card and some paint or ink to do some swiping of the trees. It's more like flicking side to side. So easy!! I decided to add some presents and some skiis to the back. Aren't they the cutest? 

52 Christmas Card Throwdown - October challenge Brown + Red






2 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Sherri... thanks so much for turning me onto your "birch tree" technique. It is easy and the effect is perfect. Love your new set from the Greetery as well. Such a fun Christmas card! We appreciate you joining and sharing at Christmas Card Throwdown this week!

Majda said...

This is a beautiful creation with stunning details. Thank you for joining the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
Majda DT