Thursday, July 27, 2023

Your friendship means the world to me

I love ALL summer fruit but my favorite is strawberries. I love these berries by The Greetery. I even found some pink strawberries the other day and I didn't like them as well. They were supposed to be a cross between a pineapple and a strawberry but to me they tasted like unripened regular strawberries so I will not be buying them again. 

Inspired by - Berries
Seize the Birthday - Inspired by a Book (The Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear)

Dies by The Greetery










4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a cute inspired card from your chosen book. Well done Thanks for joining in at STB

Laurel said...

Oh yum, love. your strawberries! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

JulieP said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the different colors of the strawberries. This book is new to me so thanks for the heads up. And thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

Great layout and your strawberries look delicious! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.