Saturday, April 8, 2023

An Ocean Breeze Sets the Mind at Ease

I read this book a few years ago and gave it 4 stars on Goodreads!! I masked the sun to go with this great beach scene. I wish I was at the beach right now. We had a few really hot days this week and now its only near 50 degrees and raining outside. Hopefully we'll go to the beach in May for my birthday coming up next month!!! I colored this with my Copic markers and added some white dots on the beach tote using my white gel pen. 

You can get the stamp set at Impression Obsession right now on sale at 20% off. Find it here

C.R.A.F.T. - Challenge #674 Inspired by a Book
Creative Inspiration - Challenge #1 Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes: Optional - Woman of the Year

Stamps by Impression Obsession



4 comments:

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in with your wonderful project!
DT - Val & Nan x

https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Sheryl said...

This image reminds me of my sister. I love it.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Chana Malkah said...

Fabulous composition! This looks like a postcard! Very nicely conceived and executed!

Thanks for stopping by A Place to Start !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Owner

Judy McKay said...

Love your work. Very nice design and colours. Thank you for joining us at a Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/