Friday, March 10, 2023

Sending Bear Hugs

Well guess what I did this week!! I jammed my pinky toe into my bed and fractured it!! So I am in a boot all week and it has not been fun hobbling around in it. It makes me off balance so I don't wear it unless I have to. I hope I'm all better by next week. I already feel better and I did that on Wednesday. Today is hubby's birthday and luckily we have no plans! 

I colored this bear with my new Tim Holtz watercolor pencils. I just love how they go on like "butter". I also used a little wax paper to get the texture on the bear's fur. It's really easy to do. You can see it done here. It's called Pencil Indenting.

Coloring with Pencils - Anything Goes with Pencils

Stamps by Catherine Pooler
Wax paper used for texture


2 comments:

meg said...

Oh dear even though it's your little for it must be paid ful,you put lots of pressure on your feet when walking,hope it heals quickly.A fabulous card with a wonderful sentiment

Angela said...

That's awful painful Sherri. Hope the fracture is healed by now.

Your bear card is really lovely. Thanks for joining us at Kleuren met Potloden and good luck!

Angela DT KmP