Sunday, March 12, 2023

Cake Pops for 60th Birthday

Another 60th birthday card for a friend. PS My toe is starting to feel much better. I can now walk without my "boot" on around the house but I still can't fit a normal shoe on without it hurting. Hopefully, I can put that shoe on in a few days!! It's still very bruised and sore but not as bad when I put the foot down to walk. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Cardz 4 Galz - Use Vellum
Inkspirational - Numbers

Stamps and die cuts by Papertrey Ink







3 comments:

Pamela said...

60th birthday card filled with sweet treats, who wouldn't love that! I love the layering of the vellum behind the jar! thank you for playing with us at C4Galz

meg said...

Fun birthday card for anyone who loves sweet treats

Debbie said...

Super cute card!
Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz
Debbie - C4G DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That