Sunday, May 8, 2022

Wanna Go for a Swim?

It's Mothers Day in the US today so HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all!!  I wish I was on one of floats today but its a little chilly today!! We were in the upper 80's all last week and now this morning I woke up to 49 degrees. 

The kids are coming over today and making me brunch - eggs, bacon, pancakes and not sure what else :). 

This is such an easy card to color by Hero Arts. I popped up some of the rafts and layered them on top and also added some glitter :). The waves also have a glittery pen added. 

Time Out - On Vacation 

Stamp by Hero Arts







3 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous summers day scene,the water looks really inviting,,beautifully coloured as always

Joyce said...

What a wonderful and relaxing scene. I love your idea of vacation. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Gerrina said...

What a great scene! I wouldn't mind laying in there! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!