Tuesday, February 15, 2022

New Pooh stamps are out by Unity Stamps!!

Have you seen the newest Winnie the Pooh stamps at Unity Stamps? I have always LOVED Pooh!!! You can see them here and they are on sale right now. I took my circle masking stencil by Taylored Expressions to make the circle. Since I still can't color with my copic markers (due to thumb surgery 5 weeks ago), I was able to watercolor Pooh and Piglet. I'm going to occupational therapy twice a week and I see the hand surgeon on Thursday to see what's next. I'm sure just more intense therapy. 

We went to our annual Alpaca show this past weekend. It's the biggest in the southeast and always fun to see these gorgeous animals up close. 

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch #644
We Love Stamping - Anything Goes, Optional Stenciling
Papercraft Challenges - Anything Goes

Stamps by Unity Stamps
Circle masking stencil by Taylored Expressions











8 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

It's a sweet card hun. It looks lovely watercoloured. Love Dawn x

meg said...

My younger son loves everything Winnie the Pooh,a wonderful CAS card

brenda said...

Alpacas are fascinating creatures, we have a farm up the road with hundreds and they are having their young at the moment which are just balls of fluff.

A pretty card as well, thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

Marianne said...

beautiful card and such a lovely stamp.

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, lovely card. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks for joining We Love Stamping . Anesha

Andrea W said...

Your card is darling! Using the circle masking stencil was a great idea. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card. Pooh is one of my favorite characters. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Silke said...

Such a beautiful card and gorgeous scene you have created. Thank you for playing along at Papercraft Challenge, good luck and I hope you will join us again.