Monday, September 20, 2021

Cozy Winter bear

Meet Cozy Winter, Tim Holtz's latest cutest ever bear!! At least I think so!! It is 7 die cuts but I had to have him. And the woodpecker is super cute too. Just colored them both with Oxide inks and copic markers and added some fun Distress Mica flakes at the bottom for snow. The mica flakes just attach using Glossy Accents. I bought my bear from Scrapbook.com if you want to take a look.

I WAS planning on making a few of these cards for winter birthdays but my poor thumb just won't let me make them now so I will have to put up this die cut for a few months I guess :(. I got 3 total made but that's better than none I guess.

Allsorts - Any real animal or creature
Creative Knockouts - Wings and Things and/or Furry Friends







4 comments:

meg said...

So sorry to read that the pain is now making crafting almost impossible,love this diecut bear and woodpecker a gorgeous festive card

brenda said...

I love you big cuddly Bear, thank you so much for joining in with our Animals and Creatures theme at the Allsorts Challenge this week.

B x

Dawn Phillips said...

This made me smile. I love the look on his face. Love Dawn x

Linby said...

I just love the look on the face of the bear. Fantastic scene card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge and I hope you thumb improves soon.