Tuesday, August 17, 2021

O' Holy Night

A few weekends ago, I was in a stamping zoom class with 20 others from as far away as Belgium. We all stamped and chatted for about 3 hours. It was so much fun and I got 12 Christmas cards done. This set is so easy to work with from The Cat's Pajamas. It needs very little watercoloring and I added some Stickles and Nuvo crystal drops to the windows in the church. I have been in zoom meetings before but never in a stamping zoom "get-together" and I'm looking forward to the next one next weekend. I think I will work on my Thanksgiving cards during that one. 

Krafty Chicks - Christmas






 


2 comments:

meg said...

You had a very productive 3 hours Sherri a beautiful stamp with lovely sentiments

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Look at you go! Getting all ready for the holidays early and having fun doing it. Awesome! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT