Thursday, July 29, 2021

Peace * Love* Joy

I sure am getting a head start on my Christmas cards which I will be thankful for come this December.  I put this family in a forest this time with a birch tree die cut by Gina Marie Designs. I watercolored them and love how it makes me look like an artist when I clearly am nowhere near a REAL artist! LOL

CAS Colours & Sketches - Sketch #430
The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Fab 'n Funky - Anything Christmas

Stamp and banner die cut by Mama Elephant
Die cut by Spellbinders





4 comments:

meg said...

You created a fabulous background for that beautifully coloured diecut,love your card

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful and creative card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

samantha's cards said...

What a creative take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

YoonYoung Kim said...

Nice take on the sketch! Love the peaceful scene. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge, Sherri.