Thursday, June 24, 2021

Hey there, Beautiful Friend

I have made a 2nd display frame card using Concord & 9th rainbows that I love so much. This is my 2nd attempt at this one because the first one I added a blue sky and for this challenge, only purple PLUS 2 colors were allowed. So I will save that one for another challenge down the road. You can Jennifer McGuire's post on her Display Frame card here. No special dies needed.

Color My Heart Color Dare - Purple + 2 colors (I chose pink and orange)






8 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous CAS style card front with a wonderful surprise inside

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the sweet rainbows. Love Dawn x

Alyson Mayo said...

How cute with all the rainbows! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the whimsical rainbows and your personalized stamped and colored card... fun and adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Cat Nowak said...

Love the rainbows! Wonderful Card! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare.

Susan Renshaw said...

I love the frame card!
Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
Susan
Color My Heart Color Dare
Challenges

Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Melanie R said...

Great way to use those rainbows, Sherri! Lovely card. Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #449.

Stephanie Capelli said...

Cute rainbows....thanks for sharing with Color Dare!!