Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Best Day Ever

Looking forward to sending this to my chemo buddy when she is cancer free. She has her last treatment next week. If you want to find out about this wonderful organization, it's called Chemo Angels and you can read about it here. I was matched up with someone going through chemo and I send her one card a week. I get a monthly update on how she's doing and I love reading ALL of her updates. She's my 4th chemo buddy in 2 years.

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Color Challenge #366

Stamps by Concord & 9th



3 comments:

meg said...

I hope your chemo buddy gets good news,a beautiful card to cheer her up

Jenny Engelke said...

What a neat program and what a wonderful thing to do with our creations! Thanks for sharing about this neat organization! I bet your chemo buddy looks forward to recieving Handmade card! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at HSS!

Creations in paper said...

Your card is perfect for that sentiment! Such a fun card that anyone would love to receive. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
Robbie