Monday, May 17, 2021

Sending Some Happy

I seem to be "addicted" to rainbow stamps and die cuts lately. LOL

A few days ago, I mentioned we're having a gas shortage here in NC - do you know I still cannot find gas anywhere within about 10 miles from me?  Did I tell you I start a new job next week? I haven't worked full-time in about 10 years so this will be very interesting. The pay is good and I get insurance benefits and dental. So ... I hope I have time to stamp once I start working full-time!!!

Just Us Girls - Challenge #584

Stamps and dies by Concord & 9th




2 comments:

meg said...

A gorgeous die cut and sentiment Sherri,good luck with your new job

Maria said...

Oh this is wonderful! Great use of this week's colors, love what you did. Great rainbow! Thanks for playing along with this week's challenge.