Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's St. Patrick's Day in the US today and this is our grand-dog, Tino. Isn't he the cutest leprechaun? This was taken a few years ago. He's almost 10 now. Our daughter rescued him when he was 8 weeks old from an animal shelter and he has been the best dog! I am part Irish so I will be wearing my green all day long :). 


Now onto my card for the day. This set continues to be one of
my favorites by Concord & 9th. I love to enter it when I 
do color challenge cards. I have an ongoing
list of who I have sent this card to in 2020 and now, 2021. It
keeps me on track so I don't send the same card to the same person again.

Make the Cards Challenge - Challenge #8

Stamps and die cuts by Concord & 9th







6 comments:

Bunny said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Cute card and cute dog. [Bunny]

meg said...

That pup looks adorable Sherri,a beautiful Birthday card in those gorgeous colours

Melanie Hungerford said...

Perfect card for the color challenge, that is a great set! And an adorable dog too! Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge.

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... what a FABULOUS creation Sherri! Awesome take on our color challenge! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Jill Lipscomb said...

Sherri - Your pupster is adorable! And Congratulations you were selected as this week's Featured Creator at Make the Cards Challenge! Please email me at hello@makethecardschallenge.com.

Jill

MS Kraft Store said...

Lovely pup card. So cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Make the Card Challenge.
Hope to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Mifta.
Owner ~ MS Kraft Store
DT ~ Scrapping4funChallenges
DT ~ Through The Craft Room Door
DT ~ Make the Cards Challenge