Friday, March 26, 2021

Happy Birthday in a rainbow

I learned this new technique at Splitcoast called 3D Sentiment with Vanishing Words. You can see Lidia's youtube video here. It's very easy and I think this would make a great masculine card that I sometimes find hard to do from time to time. Lidia used a word die cut but I literally only have 1 word die cut which I think is "HELLO" so I used a large stamp instead.

Shopping Our Stash - The Rainbow Connection
Papercraft Challenges - Rainbows

Stamps by Mama Elephant


4 comments:

meg said...

Great rainbow card and sentiment

Dawn Phillips said...

That's very effective Sherri. Love Dawn x

Rachelle Oltean said...

Very cool! I took a quick peek at the video and this looks fun! It’s really effective with your stamped word! Thanks for the info! This is such a great card that could be colored for so many different people!
Take care
Rachelle : )

Renate said...

Clean and simple, No fuss. I love it!!!
Thank you for joining our challenge. I love to see you back.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)