Tuesday, January 26, 2021

I Chimply Adore You

I survived my tooth being pulled yesterday. It was a much longer appt than anticipated (2 hours instead of just 1) but they also added some bone in so now my "hole" has to heal for 4 months before my new tooth is implanted. The pain has been minimal and I have been alternating Motrin and Tylenol every 3 hours. I even set my alarm all night so I got very little sleep but I'm not hurting much at all. The swelling is also minimal since I have been putting ice on it too. Today I have to do heat on it. Still have to eat soft foods for 2-3 days.

I love this elephant and monkey image by Purple Onion Designs. 

The Spot Challenge - Get Your Heart On

Stamps by Purple Onion Designs


2 comments:

meg said...

Pleased to read that your dental treatment is not causing you too much pain,a brilliant card with this adorable image

Bunny said...

Your card is so cute.

Sorry to hear about the tooth. I went through it last year. It was my first time and I had no idea how long the process took. I'm so glad it's over. It actually took longer because COVID reared it's ugly head and everyone had shut down for a while. I hope you're feeling normal soon. I will say I couldn't wait to get the stitches out. I said it felt like there was a spider web in my mouth. Praise the Lord those came out before COVID started. [Bunny]