Thursday, December 10, 2020

Decking the Halls this Christmoose

Another fun image by Angie Blom Digital Stamps. I added some Christmas lights by Gina Marie Designs and added some glitter.

Sunday Stamps - Winter Warmth
The Spot - Holiday Throwdown (Over the Top)
As You Like It - Favorite Christmas Film and Why (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer - this movie came out in 1964 and I was 1 years old. I have always loved this movie and I would watch it over and over with my now 25 and 28 year old kids. I thought it was so neat that our kids watched the same movie I did so many times. Such a happy Christmas movie!)









4 comments:

meg said...

You have so many fun festive images love your critter and your Christmas lights die cut

Heather said...

So cute, Sherri - that moose is a riot! Love that strand of lights down the side! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Stef Perry said...

The moose definitely has the face of someone having to unwind all those tree lights after Christmas last year, which is absolutely hilarious! Great card, it's so fun and festive! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

Yes, I agree! I love that we still some traditional movies to share with our kids! Your reindeer is so cute and love the added lights and glitter. Just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!