Sunday, October 4, 2020

I'm so glad you were born

Seize the Birthday - 200th Challenge (I am inspired from the graphic by the balloons for my card). I watched this video by Taylored Expressions and used their sentiment strips for my balloons. It took some time but I love the end results. I also heat embossed them all in white on different colored cardstock and I really love that look too. Added some twine and called it done :). I may make up a bunch so I have them all ready to go.

Stamped sentiment strips by Taylored Expressions
Balloon die cuts by The Greetery
Twine







5 comments:

meg said...

You must have loads of patience Sherri, love the stamped and embossed coloured strips you used to create the balloons

Bunny said...

Cute card. Love the pieced together papers. [Bunny]

Nancy said...

It was so worth your time Sherri! Such a happy card with the bold colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday for our 200th celebration!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so clever Sherri. Love Dawn x

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is such a great design idea! I love your execution and the colors! This is a bright happy birthday card! Awesome!
Hugs - Rachelle