Tuesday, October 6, 2020

I'm gonna knead you to get better meow

Here is this stencil set again by The Greetery. I love it. It's 3 stencils to make this neat grid and so easy to use! I made this for a friend who's recovering from Covid. She's home from the hospital and doing good now. I used Tim Holtz Oxide inks with my blending brush.

Festive Friday - Challenge #0069 (cat/pet sentiment/stripes)
Just Us Girls - Plaid
My Time to Craft - Autumn Colors


Stamps by Art Impressions
Square dance stencil by The Greetery
Circle stencil by Taylored Expressions





5 comments:

meg said...

Love the colours you used for the plaid background and the adorable image and sentiment

Bunny said...

Cute card. I'm glad she's recovering nicely. It seems we are all knowing more and more people that are getting Covid.[Bunny]

Jackie C said...

So happy to see your entry at My Time To Craft.
We love to see everyone’s work.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck, do come back again!
Hugs, Jackie DT member x

Dawn Phillips said...

Love that stencil. Those colours are fab. Love Dawn x

Beth McCullough said...

Sherri,
Love the stencil and darling kitty!
Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday.
Please join us again next week!
Blessings,
Beth McCullough-DT