Friday, October 2, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #210 World Cardmaking Day

 At Cut It Up this week our challenge is "World Cardmaking Day" which is tomorrow. These digi images are from The Cutting Cafe and you can find them here. For my card, I started with my base card using my Gina Marie scalloped slimline die cuts. And then I decided to build a Fall Festival scene using a basket of apples :). 

I can't wait to see what you make for World Cardmaking Day and don't forget your die cut!

All images by The Cutting Cafe
Scallop slimline die cuts by Gina Marie Designs
Grass punch by Martha Stewart
Colored with Copic markers


7 comments:

meg said...

Another beautiful autumnal card in gorgeous colours,love your elements and layout

Bunny said...

A beautiful scene. I love fall colors. [Bunny]

Treva said...

Love your slimline card, nicely designed!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Sheri! This is a great slimline scene! I love the apple basket in the grass and the little falling leaves are perfect! Take care and have a good weekend...It looks like we are gonna have wonderful weather this weekend!
Hugs- Rachelle

Larelyn said...

Love your scene and your apple basket is perfect!!!

Evelyn said...

This is such a lovely card. You did a great job on that apple basket and the falling leaves are a really cute touch!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

I love your fall card, it's so pretty with the apples and the leaves. Reminds me of the east coast in the fall. I miss that when it's still 100 degrees here in San Diego.

Leslie