Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Dreaming of a White Christmas

I love this new stamp and die set by Catherine Pooler. I have never had a white Christmas. Growing up in FL for 25 years, I never even came close. I've been in NC for 32 years, we've never had snow on Christmas Day. We had snow falling on Christmas Eve one year but it didn't stick to the ground.

For this card, I used a stencil by Hero Arts and I partial stenciled the cardstock then added my snowman image. Made for an easy card!

Christmas Card Throwdown - Partial Stenciling
Jingle Belles - Dashing Through the Snow

Stamp and die cut by Catherine Pooler
Stencil by Hero Arts


5 comments:

Bunny said...

Great Christmas card. Love the stenciling. [Bunny]

meg said...

You created a great background for your snowman, love your stencil and shade of blue

Rosmarie said...

Such an adorable sentiment in the shape of a snowman!! - Love the stencil you used to give him a fantastic background!!! Thank you sou much for playing along with us at 52CCT! Rosi x

SmilynStef said...

What a super-fun snowman ... I can't imagine no snow ... I love my white Christmases ... so very glad you shared your SNOW-y creation with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

love that cool word art snowman and the fabulous stenciled background! so pleased you could join our snowy fun at JINGLE BELLES!