Sunday, August 16, 2020

Love Live Snail Mail

I love this stamp and die set by Concord & 9th. I need to make more of these "surprise" cards.

I did some research on the double spacing on blogger and I found a temporary fix. After the end of each sentence before moving onto the next sentence, press "Shift+Enter" and it makes it go to single space. I just need to remember to do it each time. Now this paragraph is fine because I am constantly typing but if you intentionally want to go from double to single space between each line, you have to hit shift and enter at the same time and it does work.

Daring Cardmakers - Peekaboo





4 comments:

meg said...

Fab sentiment, love the surprise of snail mail, great image and card

Dawn Phillips said...

Love the surprise. Your card is so cute. Love Dawn x

Handmade by Natty said...

Such a cute card and I love the surprise element. :D Thanks for playing along with the Daring Cardmakers this week! x

Miri said...

How cute is that! What a lovely surprise and a perfect snail mail card. Thanks for sharing your creation with the Daring Cardmakers this week.