Tuesday, August 4, 2020

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #382 Colors

I'm excited to be picked as the Guest Designer for the month of August at CAS Colours & Sketches. They are doing a color challenge this week (see below). I love this color combo and I could not wait to dig out my new gnome die and color him in different colors. For my colors, I chose all copic colors - Blush R20, Willow G24, Light Prawn R22. I used 2 shades of gray on his beard C1, C3 and his nose is E00.

CAS Colours & Sketches - Challenge 382 Colors




7 comments:

Wei said...

What an adorable use of the colors, Sherri! I am so happy to see you as the guest designer at CC&S!

meg said...

Brilliant card Sherri, love your gnomes

karin said...

Love the gnomes Sherri! Great card
Karin

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these wee guys are so sweet, Hazelx

JulieP said...

LOVE the gnomes!!! The sentiment and their hand holding is so wonderful. Happy to have you on board this month!

Dawn Phillips said...

I do love these cute gnomes. Love Dawn x

Holly's Handmade Card said...

I am so happy to have you on board this month, Sherri! Such happy card and I love the gnomes!