Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge 247 - Theme (Male)

For this week's challenge at The Crafter's Cafe, the theme is Male. I chose this great golfer's image at Bugaboo for my card this week and I know exactly who I am sending it to for his birthday!! (Sentiment is computer generated)

You can find the golfer here. I can't wait to see what you make for this week's challenge.

I am also entering this in the following challenges:

Time Out - Days Gone By (This image reminds me of my grandpa golfing when I was younger)
Craft Rocket - For the Men/Boys
Challenge Up Your Life - Vacation Mood
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Ink It Up
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

    

10 comments:

karin said...

That's a funny image. Love the background you have made on your card.
Karin
Xx

Nonni said...

Great job with the background and I love the color scheme of all blues and greens, very pleasing for the eye! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

meg said...

You created a fabulous background for your fun golfer,he appears to be concentrating really hard

Jinny said...

Wonderful card. Love your color combo and especially the beautifully stenciled background! Hugs, Jinny

Darlene said...

LOL what a fun image and great card! Awesome background! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Shona Chambers said...

Golf is so popular, I can imagine a lot of people loving this card!! It’s such a funny image and reminds me of myself as I always have my tongue sticking out when I concentrate..... Your colouring really brings him to life and the sky and grass have so much detail to them. It’s a brilliant card and I’m so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

Dawn Phillips said...

Love it. As would any golfer. Love Dawn x

Anja said...

Such a funny scene. Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge up your life. Greetings, Anja

Debbie Mageed said...

What a great card for a golfer! It's the only sport my dad ever cared about so he definitely appreciate the scene as well as the sentiment. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card love the fun image and sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket.
Carol DT x