Friday, July 31, 2020

Gnome for the Holidays

One more Christmas in July card. I find myself drawn to all cute gnomes for my Christmas cards this year.  I just ordered some stamps on sale from Joann's so waiting on those to arrive next week. I have 0 gnome stamps so I need to change that, right?

Winter Wonderland - Hip to be Square
Jingle Belles - Holiday Left overs
Fab 'n Funky - Christmas

Gnome die cut by Gina Marie Designs
Square postage die cut by Concord & 9th
Stitched Square die cut by Taylored Expressions
Sentiment - computer generated

4 comments:

meg said...

Fabulous gnome die cut and background paper love your sentiment a great CAS card

Dawn Phillips said...

I love it. Your background looks so much like fabric. Love Dawn x

SmilynStef said...

Love that fun fabric-liked background ... adorable holiday card ... So very glad you shared your Holiday Leftovers with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

such a fun and festive holiday card, i love that super cute gnome! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!