Saturday, May 23, 2020

You're a Bright Spot in my World

As we enter into Phase 2 in NC, hubby and I decided to go out to Lowe's to look for some butterfly bushes. We could not believe the traffic was so much heavier, the parking lot was packed ... everyone did have their masks on and I even saw someone I knew that I hadn't seen in about 10 years!!

Today is my birthday. Kids are coming over tonight to grill out teriyaki steak and I picked out an ice cream cake at Publix that has 5 different flavors. It's also my daughter's boyfriend's birthday too so we will celebrate together. He's 29 today. A lot younger than me!! LOL

Double D Challenges - Begins with "M" (monkey)
Addicted to CAS - Rainbow

Stamps by Concord & 9th
Digi by Bugaboo







4 comments:

meg said...

Many Happy Returns for your birthday hope you have a wonderful day,brilliant fun card

Darlene said...

Awww how cute is this!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Begins with “M”’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Dawn Phillips said...

Happy Birthday Sherri. Hope you have a lovely time. Love Dawn x

Macimbalo said...

So cute and love the rainbow variety!!! Thanks so much for sharing at ATCAS!