Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Nursing is a work of heart

Not sure I will be here for a few days since I have stopped making cards so I can make some masks for my family. Even though my masks only take 10-15 minutes each to make, somehow, my day is gone and I have only completed like 5. LOL  So I need to speed up production. Actually, just trying to figure out the right sizes on everything and then I ran out of elastic and trying to figure out other alternatives for that. I have many other ideas but it's taking a lot longer than I thought .. I know I have my Easter card to post tomorrow so we'll see what happens after that. Wish me luck!!!

CAS on Sunday - Black, White, and one color

Digi stamps by Unity Stamps

5 comments:

meg said...

Beautifully coloured image Sherri take care Meg xx

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so pretty Sherri. Love Dawn x

Karen Dunbrook said...

wonderful, meaningful card.
x Karen

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Gorgeous card, with a beautiful message! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Mariken said...

Love your card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!