Saturday, March 28, 2020

Happy Easter

During our quarantine time, I decided to get my Easter cards done. I had made a few but needed a few more so thought I would make them using challenges from Paper Playful. As for where I am in NC, we are not under quarantine yet but we are asked to "shelter in place" which means to stay home and only go out for groceries or for medical needs and this will start Monday at 5 pm. I've actually been doing this anyway for the past week.

Here's Ben & Jerry again, this cute Easter stamp from Whipper Snapper. I watercolored them both using my Jane Davenport watercolors. The sentiment is by Hero Arts. I had to stamp the individual letters so they aren't perfectly straight but it's the best I could do.

Freshly Made Sketches - Sketch #428
Aud Sentiments - Spring/Easter with a sentiment
C.R.A.F.T. - Easter/Spring
Cute Card Thursday - Easter
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Spring
Just Add Ink - Something with "E" (Easter)

Easter stamp by Whipper Snapper
Sentiment by Hero Arts (individual letters)








12 comments:

meg said...

You teamed the beautifully coloured stamp with fabulous paper Sherri love the stamped sentiment

Bunny said...

A cute image and some great paper to pair them with. [Bunny]

Darlene said...

What a fun creation Sherri! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Rachelle Oltean said...

This is fast becoming one of my favorite stamps this season! You sound like me - I'm using all of the home-time to finish up my Easter Cards, too! I really like the way the lettering came out - just a bit fun and topsy-turvy! It is a lot more interesting that way and it matches this goofy pair perfectly!
Rachelle : )

Furrbster said...

Aaw super sweet!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Such a fun piece! I love the pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Jen Brum said...

This is such a cute Easter card! Love the background paper and the cute chick and bunny! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Dawn Phillips said...

These are so cute. Love Dawn x

Lisa Bird said...

Wonderful Easter card :) Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Jacquie Southas said...

This is a totally adorable Easter card! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week!

Linda Callahan said...

This just makes me smile! Adorable card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Denita Wright said...

So cute, Sherri! Thankyou for joining in with Just Add "E" for our JAI Challenge. D x