Thursday, March 12, 2020

Happy Easter Swirls

I was at Hobby Lobby the other day and I noticed several of their die cuts were marked down. Tim Holtz, Gemini, etc. I had been wondering if a Gemini die cut fits in a Big Kick or a Big Shot (I have a Big Kick) so I bought it (on sale $4.99 - how could I go wrong?). Brought it home and nope, it wasn't cutting through the paper. I put it through several times and nope. Just wasn't working. So I googled it and finally found this chart here. I'll post my Big Kick "sandwich" below and it worked PERFECTLY!! I was so excited and I think this die cut is so pretty!!  Now that I know it will work, I may go check out another Hobby Lobby nearby for more sales.

Try it on Tuesday - Try a New Technique (new Gemini die cut)
Daisy Chain - Use Dies
Watercooler Wednesday - All About Occasions
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Easter


Gemini Die Cut by Crafter's Companion
Sentiment by Hero Arts (individual letters)
Digi image by Sassy Cheryl





13 comments:

meg said...

It's easy to see why you loved the die cut it's a beauty and great background for your beautiful digi

Diane said...

Awww you bunny in a cup is so adorable!! Great find at Hobbylobby too!! Thanks for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

Bunny said...

This is a cute Easter card. Love the swirls.
[Bunny]

Linda Kunsman said...

such a darling card and beautiful new die! So glad (even though it wasn't expensive) that you can use it. Thanks for sharing with Try it On Tuesday!

Tristan said...

Super cute card Sherri. Love the die panel over that stunning green background. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Darlene said...

What a cute image and awesome find! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Dawn Phillips said...

Glad you got it to cut. It makes a beautiful background. Love Dawn x

Rosie said...

A nice card

Thank you so much for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY

Marjut said...

Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

Helen said...

What a lovely die cut! It makes a wonderful background to your sweet little Easter Bunny image! A great card, Sherri! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Rachelle Oltean said...

WOW! Look at that cutie patootie in the tea cup! I LOVE this image with the green/pink swirled background! This one is adorable!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

Let's Art Journal said...

What a beautiful card! I love your new die cut and the little bunny rabbit in the teacup surrounded by carrots is so adorable 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)