Friday, March 20, 2020

Cut It Up Challenge #196 Spring Fever - Use at least 3 butterflies

This week's challenge with Cut It Up is Spring Fever - Use at least 3 butterflies.  Meet Ben & Jerry. This cute duo is from Whipper Snapper and I just think they are the cutest for my Easter cards this year. I have 1 butterfly stamp from Stampendous so I stamped it three times. I stamped Ben & Jerry onto watercolor paper. I, then, masked them and the butterflies off and used my cloud stencil for the clouds. I watercolored everything using my Jane Davenport watercolor paints. I love these little pallets of paint that I found at Michael's. For the grass, I used my old stand-by Martha Stewart grass punch (which I have had for at least 20 years!) and I used these awesome digital papers from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. My circle die for the circle is called Wonky Stitched Circles by Gina Marie Designs.

I can't wait to see what you create for our challenge this week at Cut It Up. Don't forget to use a die cut!

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Country View Challenges - The Eyes Have It 
The Crafting Challenge - It's Spring Time
DieCut Diva's - Anything Goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Easter
Simply Create Too - Shaped Cards

Stamp by Whipper Snapper
Butterflies by Stampendous

14 comments:

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hey Sherri! This is a fantastic shaped card! I love your use of pattern paper and those two Easter Pals are so cute! This is an adorable project! Take Care!!!
Hugs - Rachelle : )

meg said...

fun card Sherri these images are adorable

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, how cute! I just love Ben and Jerry!! They are adorable and perfect for our Easter challenge. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

Vicki said...

Sherri, this is just too cute! I love the egg shape and the bunny and duck images are adorable. Beautiful coloring!

Treva said...

What a darling card, love that stamp and the wonky circle die really compliments everything that you used!

Vickie Y said...

Fun and super cute round card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

ScrappyHorses said...

Cute, cute, cute!! The wonky stitched die is so perfect for this duo and their butterfly friends!

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! I love your card shape and the fun bunnies!

Theresa

Arlene said...

Very cute! So glad you could join Die Cut Divas for our "Anything Goes" challenge for March.

Darlene said...

OMG how cute ... great design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is super cute! It made me smile.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the cute bunnies, the pretty butterflies and the card shape you used!! Have a great day,
Gerda.

rachel said...

Such a cute easter card - love those glasses! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

Marina Atsali said...

Wonderful work. Thank you for joining us over on the Simply Create Too Blog. Good Luck!